[SR-Users] Manipulating SDP IP for Inbound Calls

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:43:57 CEST 2020

It looks like rtpengine has to be a bridge between docker-compose network
and external ( for docker compose ) net.

First of all there is an option of rrpengine to listen 2 interfaces, which
can be the same interface but one of them can be advertised to external ip.
So you can give aliases to those virtual interfaces and use flag
"direction" when call rtpengine module in kamailio.

Also you can use "media-addr" flag when call rtpengine module instead using
direction flag, this is more flexible but more tricky.