[SR-Users] Using static entries with usrloc

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:56:12 CEST 2019

Hello George,

You’re better off inserting a permanently, do it like:

kamctl rpc ul.add location USERNAME at LOCALDOMAIN.COM
sip:USERNAME at IP_PERMANENT:5060 0 1 . 0 0 13279 . .

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.r.add

4.6.  ul.add

Adds a new contact for an user AOR.

Parameters:

   -

   *table name* - table where the contact will be added (Ex: location).
   -

   *AOR* - user AOR in username[@domain] format (domain must be supplied
   only if use_domain option is on).
   -

   *contact* - contact string to be added
   -

   *expires* - expires value of the contact
   -

   *Q* - Q value of the contact
   -

   *path* value with the Path vector (use '0' or '.' if it should not be
   set)
   -

   *flags* - internal USRLOC flags of the contact
   -

   *cflags* - per branch flags of the contact
   -

   *methods* - mask with supported requests of the contact
   -

   *received* (optional) value with the received-from address (source
   address) (use '0' or '.' if it should not be set). Format:
   sip:srcip:srcport;transport=abc
   -

   *socket* (optional) value with the local socket address (use '0' or '.'
   if it should not be set). Format: proto:localip:localport

Note: the position of parameters is relevant, in the case of optional
parameters, use '0' or '.' for parameters that should not be set which are
positioned before any parameter that has to be set.

Hope that helps,

David