[SR-Users] Using static entries with usrloc

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Fri Sep 20 16:50:19 CEST 2019

Hello George,

if you have a static mapping from a AoR to an IP address you could also just route this in the cfg or with another database table (e.g. with a sqlops query). More or less the whole point of the usrloc/registrar modules is to have people register to your server and then maintain this mapping.

About the expiration - the easist would be to just enter a value that is in the future. This is e.g. the default value of the location table: DEFAULT_LOCATION_EXPIRES "2030-05-28 21:32:15"

Cheers,

Henning