[SR-Users] CRM / Windows integration

Mark Boyce mark at darkorigins.com
Thu May 9 11:15:16 CEST 2019

Hi

We’ve been asked a few times recently if we can do screen-pop of incoming calls (SalesForce CRM / Zoho Support) so that customers details pop up on the display as calls are delivered.  Similarly ‘click to dial’ from such systems.

Such integrations exist for many commercial soft switches like 3CX / FreePBX.  We’re wondering if it can be done at the Kamailio layer just above the sip handset.

I haven’t yet dug in to what the APIs are to achieve this for system, equally a google of the subject came up with very little.  So I thought I’d ask here before reinventing the wheel.

Mark