[SR-Users] Kamailio/dispatcher routing with SRV record

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:59:04 CET 2019

Hello,

in the past, the only limitation was for sending option keepalives for
destinations that had SRV only. That can be controlled now via a flag,
see the description for 16 at:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.p.ds_probing_mode

Otherwise, for routing, it should just work, but the dispatcher is not
fetching the addresses behind the SRV record, that is done by tm+core at
the time of sending out, dispatcher will still maintain a single record
with the domain name.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com