[SR-Users] AWS binat external -> internal routing and record_route

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Thu Jan 17 16:29:41 CET 2019

I thought the same.

I tested a couple different scenarios and ways to do it, from my
perspective the simplest is:

1- Listen on 2 ports
2- Use the special attribute “socket” in dispatcher.

That way I hardly have to touch the kamailio config and I don’t have to
check stuff and select correct socket blablabla.. it’s done automagically
by dispatcher.

Cheers,
Joel.