[SR-Users] Presence module with external MWI

Trevor Peirce tpeirce-lists at acrovoice.ca
Mon Feb 18 22:06:32 CET 2019

Hello,

Looking for pointers as to what I'm missing here.

I'm using the presence module to allow UAs to subscribe to
message-summary events.  I can see the entries appearing in the
active_watchers table and I see subscription renewals increment the cseq
columns so I'm satisfied this part is working well.

I'm having trouble finding out how to tell Kamailio about a change to
the message-summary so that it can notify the watchers.

The pua module seems to provide a way but it doesn't seem to work with
the subscriptions set up by the presence module.  The presence module
itself does not seem to offer any RPCs capable of doing this.

Appreciate any pointers!

Thanks,

--
Trevor Peirce