[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Integration with mobile oprators

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Feb 18 21:06:34 CET 2019

Am Montag, 18. Februar 2019, 09:14:37 CET schrieb sina yazdanian:
> I’m Sina from a small software development company in Middle-East. We are
> interested in your product. For R&D research we need some documents about
> your product. Your support would be appreciated in case of sharing
> document. We need document about* SIP server integration with Mobile
> operator*.
> I would be grateful if you support me and the team to complete research.

Hello Sina,

Kamailio can be integrated with (allmost) all operators, especially if they
support a standard SIP protocol. For mobile networks the IMS modules might be
interesting for you.

You can find in our business directory existing companies that can offer you
support and services in different world regions:

https://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

You can ask always on the business list if you have a specific project in your
mind and ask for interested companies.

You can find a lot of existing documentation on our web page and the linked
wiki. As Kamailio is more like a "framework" to implement SIP applications,
there is no complete ready document on how to interact with mobile operators.

If you have specific questions related to parts of Kamailio, just contact the
sr-users list. Please use the sr-dev list is only for development related
questions.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services