[SR-Users] Assemble struct sip_uri back to string?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:28:17 CET 2019

Hello,

I do not recal now any place in the code where the sip_uri structure is
printed back in a string. Mainly because the sip_uri structure is used
read-only, its fields are pointing inside the buffer where the URI that
was parsed was stored.

If you want to get the URI, at least in the kamailio code I am very
familair with, there should be already available somewhere in another
variable or field, otherwise the sip_uri structure is invalid, pointing
to nowhere.

So, if you look a specific part of code where you want to get the URI,
then give more details (file/line/function/) and I can eventually give
hints how to access the URI buffer.