[SR-Users] Assemble struct sip_uri back to string?

YASIN CANER caner_yaso at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 05:25:24 CET 2019

Hello,

after sip_msg is parsed , parsed flag is up. even if msg is parsed , whole header  stores in body variable in
typedef struct hdr_field {
    hdr_types_t type;       /*!< Header field type */
    str name;               /*!< Header field name */
    str body;               /*!< Header field body (may not include CRLF) */
    int len;        /*!< length from hdr start until EoHF (incl.CRLF) */
    void* parsed;           /*!< Parsed data structures */
    struct hdr_field* next; /*!< Next header field in the list */
} hdr_field_t;

Good luck.
Yasin CANER