[SR-Users] Assemble struct sip_uri back to string?

Ivan Ribakov i.ribakov at zaleos.net
Fri Feb 15 09:17:34 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,

after posting the question and spending some time figuring out how I might be able to assemble sip_uri into a string myself I finally came to the same realisation that you mentioned in your response - that sip_uri is used as read-only and not meant to be used for URI modifications or as a generic URI builder.

I think I will have to explore options to convert sip_uri to string with additional changes that apply to my particular use case.

Thanks all.

Regards,
Ivan