[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:52:30 CEST 2019

Well,

As suggested, i decided to go with a single ip address.
Thanks everyone!

Thanks to @Federico Cabiddu <federico.cabiddu at gmail.com> i understood why
the ACK has no $du. This is because all record-routes have been consumed
because this is the final hop.

So no record-route, no $du. I have to use the ruri.

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337