[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Tue Apr 2 16:41:12 CEST 2019

David, out of curiosity, are you finally using only one listen= line or two
in your AWS setup?

More specific: are you only listening on one port with the ‘advertise’ set
or are you finally listenting on two ports?

If your are using one port only you might find yourself using egress
(billed) traffic between your instances, so make sure in the captures your
are really seeing your internal IP in the RR headers when talking to
internal servers instead of the egress (public) IP.

Thanks,
Joel