[SR-Users] Allow registration only for one client per AOR

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:17:39 CEST 2018

Hi, Mybe it is better to add some policy in kamailio config file to do it.
As you could see in kamailio.cfg,
               if (!impu_registered("location")) {
                        xlog("L_ERR", "Not REGISTERED\n");
                        save("PRE_REG_SAR_REPLY","location");
                        exit;
                } else {
                        isc_match_filter_reg("1","location");
                        save("REG_SAR_REPLY","location");
                        exit;
                }
If the IMPU is registered or not, the save function is executed, You
could add your favourite policy here,
WIth Regards.Mojtaba
On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 1:02 AM Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 14. September 2018, 16:03:33 CEST schrieb eyas barhouk:
> > Dear thanks for your response
> > I'm using kamilio ims_registrar-scscf module Instead of register module
> >
> > So is the parameter max_contacts on thats module do the same ??
>
> Hello,
>
> it seems it does. I am not an expert for this IMS modules. It seems that the
> storage for the registrar is also the ims_usrloc_scscf module. But maybe
> somebody which uses this modules can comment on that too.
>
> This module unfortunately has no documentation, I will open a github issue for
> it. It seems that the parameter is named "maxcontact". There is another
> parameter "maxcontact_behaviour", set to 1 it will reject the contact, set to
> 2 it will replace the oldest.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Henning
>
> --