[SR-Users] Allow registration only for one client per AOR

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Fri Sep 14 22:32:23 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 14. September 2018, 16:03:33 CEST schrieb eyas barhouk:
> Dear thanks for your response
> I'm using kamilio ims_registrar-scscf module Instead of register module
>
> So is the parameter max_contacts on thats module do the same ??

Hello,

it seems it does. I am not an expert for this IMS modules. It seems that the
storage for the registrar is also the ims_usrloc_scscf module. But maybe
somebody which uses this modules can comment on that too.

This module unfortunately has no documentation, I will open a github issue for
it. It seems that the parameter is named "maxcontact". There is another
parameter "maxcontact_behaviour", set to 1 it will reject the contact, set to
2 it will replace the oldest.

Best regards,

Henning

--