[SR-Users] Allow registration only for one client per AOR

eyas barhouk eyas37 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:19:39 CEST 2018

Thanks dears for your kind response

But after testing the both ways (modifying the parameters and the configuration),
I still have the same issue , the s-cscf generate a Cancel message with reason : call completed elsewhere after receiving the 200 ok message and then transmit it to the proxy wich affect on the RTPengine and terminate the call .