[SR-Users] TOPOH module im REGISTER method.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:32:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

jumping into discussion to mention and alternative by using uac module.

There is support to do registrations to remote SIP server, so you can
use the local kamailio with this module to register to foreign sip
servers, and it will use only Kamailio's IP. Then your device will
register to this local Kamailio and you route based on uac_reg info and
location.

Enhancing topoh to support REGISTER is possible, being open source, but
you need to do some C development. As pointed before, topoh target was
to hide sensitive addresses between providers, not between client
app/phone and its home sip server. Likely you have to take add/manage
also Path headers when hiding addresses in a REGISTER request.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com