[SR-Users] TOPOH module im REGISTER method.

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Sep 5 20:52:33 CEST 2018

Am Dienstag, 4. September 2018, 11:37:43 CEST schrieb Mojtaba:
> I am used topoh module in kamailio, Why this module does not work (No
> change ) in Register request Method?
> I need to change UA' ip address in Via header in Register request
> before forwarded to my network? Does the topoh module used in this
> situation?
> I have not this issue in INVITE request, I just have this issue in
> Register request.

Hello Mojtaba,

an use case for the topoh module is the topology hiding of forwarded messages
(in most cases from INVITE transactions) to your downstream customers or
provider.

Therefore this module will skip REGISTER (and also PUBLISH) messages.

Why you need to hide the topology in REGISTER messages?

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt