[SR-Users] Relay Latency

Daniel Greenwald dgreenwald at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:04:59 CEST 2018

Interesting points. In this case though. here is why I don't think its an
AWS network limit:
1)This instance was in staging and had almost no traffic at that time. Why
would a PPS limit have been hit?

2) The capture is taken directly on the kamailio box. If a network limit
were reached the packet would be delayed across "the wire" which would only
be visible in a capture on the far side. Here we see the delay locally on
the box.