[SR-Users] DMQ mem leak issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:05:35 CEST 2018

Hello,

not using dmq much, but at a quick look in the code, I noticed that there
are some cases when the job fields were not released if the processing was
not completely done for various reasons.

I pushed the commit a1f5fbe2c18246d4afefa44fd8a52612a5182a46, can you try
with it and see the results?

Maybe Charles Chance can also do a bit of review here, being the one doing
most of the work lately for dmq.