[SR-Users] DMQ mem leak issues

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Jul 31 14:59:46 CEST 2018

Hi Daniel,

Nice spot! I had tried to reproduce locally, but had not considered the
possibility that jobs may be failing somewhere in Rogelio’s setup.

Most likely your patch will resolve it but I’m happy to take a look further
if not.

Cheers,

Charles

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.