[SR-Users] Kamailio Calls Concurrency

Abtin Mir abtinext at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:07:16 CEST 2018

Hello Henning,
Thanks for your reply.

I understand the IO operations affects to overall performance. That proxy
server is actually a dispatcher (Load Balancer)  to different Asterisk pbx
endpoints and is only going to log INVITEs and BYEs. Since I'm new to SER ,
Not really sure If should have RTP-Proxy as well, or not.(Your advice on
this is appreciated).

 So how you think the concurrency would be now? (Considering 16GB of RAM
and 4 cores of Xeon-Silver 4114) I just need a estimated number by an
expert like you.

Thanks again for your response.

--

*Regards,*