[SR-Users] Kamailio Calls Concurrency

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jul 22 09:53:39 CEST 2018

Am Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 09:52:16 CEST schrieb Abtin Mir:
> As a proxy server , How many concurrent calls can be processed by a
> Kamailio which is installed on a VM with 4 cores and 16GB of RAM?
>
> Your answer is much appreciated.

Hello Abtin,

this depends a lot on your configuration, if you use a lot of database
requests, if the database is local or remote, the database performance, the
amount of logging you are doing locally, do you handle RTP as well and so on.

If your server is not exceedingly using a lot of this mentioned IO operations,
you should be able to handle many thousands concurrent calls with one server.

But to have a proper answer for your certain scenario, you need to test it.

Best regards,

Henning

--
If you like my work in the Kamailio project, it would be great if you could
consider supporting me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/henningw