[SR-Users] uri==myself

Karthik Srinivasan ksriniva2002 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:29:26 CEST 2018

Also,  the INIT_VARS route is the very first thing that executes within the
main routing block.

The case that i am interested in that results in one statement returning
false and the other true is for an INVITE.

I tried printing the uri variable but was unsuccessful in doing so.  Maybe
if that's the next best step, i can pursue that with some advice on how to
print that variable.

Thanks,

Karthik

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Karthik Srinivasan <ksriniva2002 at gmail.com