[SR-Users] uri==myself

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:18:58 CEST 2018

Hello,

things are different that one may expect from evaluation of an
expression compared with other established scripting/programming
languages. One thing to be sure you are aware of are the return code
evaluation:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/faq/main#how_is_the_function_return_cod

To be sure of proper behaviour, you should do:

if(uri =~ "<regex string to match>" || uri == myself) {

$var(myself) =1;

} else {

$var(myself) = 0;

}

Same with is_myself("$ru") instead of uri == myself.

Try and see if you get different values for $var(myself).