[SR-Users] uri==myself

Karthik Srinivasan ksriniva2002 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:09:39 CEST 2018

Yes, they are used at the very same place. here is a code snippet of where
i added it for testing purposes:

route[INIT_VARS] {

$var(myself) = uri =~ "<regex string to match>" || uri == myself;
//if i print $var(myself) it prints 0
$var(myself) = uri =~ "<regex string to match>" || is_myself("$ru");
//if i print $var(myself) it prints 1

// in both cases above the regex part isn't supposed to match and hence
correctly returns false.

}

route{

   route(INIT_VARS);