[SR-Users] Distributed Presence between Multiple Kamailios

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Feb 1 08:47:25 CET 2018

Hello,

Presence module has a new integration with DMQ in master branch which does
exactly what you’re looking for. It’s enabled by setting modparam
“enable_dmq” and the rest takes care of itself:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/3fc1da644a6b375fc45ea17cbcf81643f70db545

You’ll need to load the dmq module first and add the dmq_handle block to
the start of your default route (see docs for more info).

Cheers,

Charles

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 at 02:27, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm working on multiple Kamailios that have users distributed evenly among
> them, I now need to enable presence in those Kamailio boxes. The scenario
> is a mesh where any user may have subscribed to BLF of other user
> registered & calling on any other proxy.
>
> What modules can help me achieve this? can this be done without creating a
> new Presence-Node for the whole environment?
>
> Hope to get some suggestions on how experts here have done this.
>
> Looking forward to positive response.
>
> Regards,
> Sammy

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,