[SR-Users] Distributed Presence between Multiple Kamailios

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Feb 1 11:00:00 CET 2018

Also, you'll need to update the presentity DB table to include the new ruid
column: https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/stable-to-devel

On 1 February 2018 at 07:47, Charles Chance <charles.chance at sipcentric.com>

> Hello,
> Presence module has a new integration with DMQ in master branch which does
> exactly what you’re looking for. It’s enabled by setting modparam
> “enable_dmq” and the rest takes care of itself:
> https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/3fc1da644a6b375fc45ea17cbcf816
> 43f70db545
> You’ll need to load the dmq module first and add the dmq_handle block to
> the start of your default route (see docs for more info).
> Cheers,
> Charles
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 at 02:27, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm working on multiple Kamailios that have users distributed evenly
>> among them, I now need to enable presence in those Kamailio boxes. The
>> scenario is a mesh where any user may have subscribed to BLF of other user
>> registered & calling on any other proxy.
>> What modules can help me achieve this? can this be done without creating
>> a new Presence-Node for the whole environment?
>> Hope to get some suggestions on how experts here have done this.
>> Looking forward to positive response.
>> Regards,
>> Sammy
> --

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.