[SR-Users] Distributed Presence between Multiple Kamailios

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:26:48 CET 2018

Hi,
I'm working on multiple Kamailios that have users distributed evenly among
them, I now need to enable presence in those Kamailio boxes. The scenario
is a mesh where any user may have subscribed to BLF of other user
registered & calling on any other proxy.

What modules can help me achieve this? can this be done without creating a
new Presence-Node for the whole environment?

Hope to get some suggestions on how experts here have done this.

Looking forward to positive response.

Regards,
Sammy