[SR-Users] Send UPDATE to inform changes in SDP

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Apr 27 09:39:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

likely, the best solution is here to use RTPEngine, so the IP/Port
stays identical for each request... i've tested it with various VoLTE
phones and various PCRF's.

Thanks,
Carsten
--

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/