[SR-Users] Send UPDATE to inform changes in SDP

Alfonso Pinto alfonso.pinto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:59:41 CEST 2018

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer. I was thinking more or less the same, but it seems
I oversimplified the example and was missing an important point.
This is IMS, so in the middle there are a lot more in the middle. It seems
that this behaviour is normal when precondition is set and the only way to
avoid the network to release the call on A side is to send the update.
I've seen that in Kamailio 5 a new function was included in TM:
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_uac_send
In the code it looks like it's trying to use the current dialog, but that
gives me doubts about CSEQ handling on the other side.

Anyway, I will try unless someone is faster replying saying it doesn't work
:)

Thanks,
Alfonso.