[SR-Users] Send UPDATE to inform changes in SDP

Alfonso Pinto alfonso.pinto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:59:28 CEST 2018

Hi Carsten,

I was thinking about the same, but I need to convince people to add another
component in the media path, they may be bit reluctant, but the idea is
great.
In the meantime, I was able to trick the phones to react how I want playing
with precondition and 100rel, for now it's acceptable in our environment.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards,
Alfonso.