[SR-Users] Testing for user=phone with siputils uri_param() doesn't work

George Diamantopoulos georgediam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:00:23 CEST 2017

Hello Daniel!

Thanks for the reply. Here's the first line of a request where uri_param()
fails to detect user=phone is already present. IPs, phone numbers and
domains have been censored, but most properties (number of parts, length
etc) have been preserved where possible:

INVITE sip:+306974000000 at 2.2.2.2;user=phone SIP/2.0

The example code in my original message results in the following (the
script also replaces the domain part and adds the npdi username parameter):

INVITE sip:+306974000000;npdi at my.domain.tld;user=phone;user=phone SIP/2.0

BR,
George