[SR-Users] Testing for user=phone with siputils uri_param() doesn't work

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 25 17:02:02 CEST 2017

George, Daniel: please have a look here:
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/953
Could it be an answer to the George's issue? I didn't check this deeper
but maybe adding the npdi parameter is changing the parser behavior as
pointed on this issue, would have to see the config file to confirm it.

BR,
Andrew