[SR-Users] SUBSCRIBE NAT Keep-Alive

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Nov 17 15:32:27 CET 2017

Hello,

Just a thought, have you looked at the nat_traversal module? It's worked
well for us in similar scenarios.

Cheers,
Charles

On 15 November 2017 at 09:11, Asgaroth <00asgaroth00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 15/11/2017 07:59, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> you have presence server configured as a different address in client
>> than the register?
>>

> Currently our setup is a proxy server in front of 3 registrar servers and
> a seperate, single, presence server. On the proxy we forward REGISTER to
> the registrars using dispatcher, and PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE over to the presence
> server. On the client we have the address of the proxy defined for
> registration and presence.
>
> Typically the register and subscribe go same path up
>> to register and from there the subscribe si forwarded to a dedicated
>> presence server, if it is the case.
>>

> When you mention SUBSCRIBE is forwarded to registrar above, do you mean
> that we save the subscription aor using the registrar/usrloc module(s)
> before forwarding to presence server? I don't see anything in the
> documentation for subscriptions, or does it even matter what sip method
> hist the registrar/usrloc when saving?
>
> If we are able to save subscriptions in urloc, when the standalone
> presence server sends a notify out, is it then expecting to perform a
> registrar lookup for aor details before relaying?
>
> Thanks

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,