[SR-Users] SUBSCRIBE NAT Keep-Alive

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:11:55 CET 2017

Hi,

On 15/11/2017 07:59, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> you have presence server configured as a different address in client
> than the register?

Currently our setup is a proxy server in front of 3 registrar servers
and a seperate, single, presence server. On the proxy we forward
REGISTER to the registrars using dispatcher, and PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE over
to the presence server. On the client we have the address of the proxy
defined for registration and presence.

> Typically the register and subscribe go same path up
> to register and from there the subscribe si forwarded to a dedicated
> presence server, if it is the case.

When you mention SUBSCRIBE is forwarded to registrar above, do you mean
that we save the subscription aor using the registrar/usrloc module(s)
before forwarding to presence server? I don't see anything in the
documentation for subscriptions, or does it even matter what sip method
hist the registrar/usrloc when saving?

If we are able to save subscriptions in urloc, when the standalone
presence server sends a notify out, is it then expecting to perform a
registrar lookup for aor details before relaying?

Thanks