[SR-Users] Several Asterisk on this same IP

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:28:54 CET 2017

We face similar issues, we had 1 * server per VLAN, where each * had the
same IP address, we achieve this with NAT.

                             <----> Asterisk 1
                             <----> Asterisk 2
SIP LB <---> NAT <----> Asterisk 3

Your NAT device needs to be SIP aware, in our case we use Cisco ASA
appliance device/ I know there is a ASA virtual device now which runs in
VMware.

Hope it helps