[SR-Users] Several Asterisk on this same IP

Kjeld Flarup kfc at viptel.dk
Mon Mar 13 07:08:09 CET 2017

We run multiple Asterisk instances since 1.4 and never configured RTP
ports.

More challenging issues are the Asterisk DB, and the Asteisk home.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) M.Sc E.E, Teknisk chef
Viptel ApS, Hammershusvej 16C, DK-7400 Herning
Telefon: +45 46949949, Telefax: +45 46949950, http://viptel.dk