[SR-Users] Several Asterisk on this same IP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 13 00:02:28 CET 2017

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 10:48:37PM +0100, przeqpiciel wrote:

> Thank you for your respond. Obviously, I could set a port range per
> instance of Asterisk but I though about something more dynamic. But when I
> think on it more deep there is no any other solution.

Trying to run concurrent instances of something like Asterisk on a
single host is very challenging for this, among other reasons.

I recommend containerisation of some sort, e.g. OpenVZ. Give it a very
lightweight "host" environment of its own, with distinct networking.
Then the full range of ports will be available to every instance.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)