[SR-Users] TR: Failure Mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:22:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

your latest sip trace shows that 486 is sent out to caller (the acc
record from syslog shows that the transaction was completed with that
code as well). An ACK follows, but then I see also 408.

Can you check you config and see if there is some other place that can
generate the reply, like a send_reply(...) or t_reply(...)?