[SR-Users] TR: Failure Mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:02:55 CEST 2017

Hello,

the new trace shows a serial forking, with the first branch timing out,
but the second branch is getting a 183 response, and that's all. It is
not the same scenario you described. I need the full trace, from initial
invite to the final response sent back to caller to see what is the
winning response code.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla