[SR-Users] How does Kamailio decide which protocol to use when fwding to another proxy?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:20:44 CET 2017

Hello,

On 25/01/2017 00:11, Pranathi Venkatayogi wrote:

> In the case below though TLS session is established between proxy1 and
> proxy2, invite is fwded on UDP.
>
> 1.      How to force Kamailio to use existing tls session to
> communicate? (proxy1)

you can force the destination of a packet with:

$du = "sip:ip:port;transport=tls";
t_relay();

or use t_relay_to(...) or t_relay_to_tls(...) functions from tm module
(see its README).

> 2.      What is the command to look at if existing tls sessions are
> present from proxy1
>
> a.      kamcmd tls.list does it, but I need one which works from
> within config.

You can execute a RPC command from config file using jsonrpc module and
then can access the response using a json module like jansson:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/jsonrpc-s.html#jsonrpc-s.f.jsonrpc_exec

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com