[SR-Users] How does Kamailio decide which protocol to use when fwding to another proxy?

Pranathi Venkatayogi pvenkatayogi at cyracom.com
Wed Jan 25 00:11:47 CET 2017

In the case below though TLS session is established between proxy1 and proxy2, invite is fwded on UDP.

1.      How to force Kamailio to use existing tls session to communicate? (proxy1)

2.      What is the command to look at if existing tls sessions are present from proxy1

a.      kamcmd tls.list does it, but I need one which works from within config.