[SR-Users] How does Kamailio decide which protocol to use when fwding to another proxy?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:16:34 CET 2017

Hello,

first thing: do not reply to other emails from the mailing list, create
a new one -- at the end of your message is a previous email from the
list. It keeps the conversation clean, doesn't mess the email thread id
and also makes it easier to understand what's all about (and less
bandwidth) on mobile devices.

You would have to provide the sip packet (the invite) to understand what
happens there. The support of TLS can be discovered via DNS lookup
(NAPTR+SRV) or the transport can be enforced in the r-uri with
transport=xyz parameter.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com