[SR-Users] [Solved] Re: Reinvite, rewrite reply SDP?

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Tue Aug 15 08:31:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Yu Boot <yu at yu-boot.ru> wrote:
> Problem was that SDPs in reinvite sequence have already "nortpproxy=yes"
> flag set (from initial INVITE transaction I think), and SDP rewriting just
> don't triggers when it should.

Oh, I've seen that before. User Agents adding received custom SDP
fields in their own response. Can be confusing.

> One little line has solved this issue:
> modparam("rtpproxy", "nortpproxy_str", "")
> Pretty dumb solution, but for now it finally works. Sorry for annoying :)

There's actually a flag for it in the rtpproxy_offer call.

From
http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/5.0.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#rtpproxy.f.rtpproxy_ofrer

f - instructs rtpproxy to ignore marks inserted by another rtpproxy in
transit to indicate that the session is already goes through another
proxy. Allows creating a chain of proxies.

Best Regards,
Sebastian