[SR-Users] [Solved] Re: Reinvite, rewrite reply SDP?

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Mon Aug 14 21:50:36 CEST 2017

Gotcha!

Maybe it will be useful for someone.

Problem was that SDPs in reinvite sequence have already "nortpproxy=yes"
flag set (from initial INVITE transaction I think), and SDP rewriting
just don't triggers when it should. One little line has solved this issue:

modparam("rtpproxy", "nortpproxy_str", "")

Pretty dumb solution, but for now it finally works. Sorry for annoying :)