[SR-Users] [ *SPAM* 5.1 ] Re: carrierroute and failure route

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Fri Aug 4 13:37:44 CEST 2017

Problem was magically solved by replacing t_relay in CR route by route
(RELAY) :)

And finally a question. Can't find answer in Kami docs. What
loose_route() proc actually does? Check some parameters, rewrite other
parameters? I think real routing is performed by R-URI manipulations and
t_relay to actually send created message, isn't it?