[SR-Users] [ *SPAM* 5.1 ] Re: carrierroute and failure route

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Aug 4 12:26:51 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Yu Boot <yu at yu-boot.ru> wrote:
> I use this in WITHINDLG to handle reINVITEs
>
>         else if ( is_method("INVITE") ) {
>                         record_route();
>
> or T.38 fax behind NAT doesn't work at all.

Actually that shouldn't be the case. I know, T.38 needs a reINVITE,
too, but the record route information is supplied in the 200 OK. (If
it isn't than that's what's broken.) The route information doesn't
change with reINVITEs, so there's no need to record-route reINVITEs.

But if you really need the record-route there, then you need to call
set_contact_alias() in the reply to your reINVITE. So you might have
to add a different reply_route[reinvite] and set t_on_reply(reinvite)
in the WITHINDLG route. But I really think that's not necessary.

Sebastian