[SR-Users] [ *SPAM* 5.1 ] Re: carrierroute and failure route

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Aug 4 14:26:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Yu Boot <yu at yu-boot.ru> wrote:
> Problem was magically solved by replacing t_relay in CR route by route
> (RELAY) :)

Okay, the only thing route(RELAY) does more is set the reply route. So
maybe your replies were not correctly handled in first place. (And it
does take care of the dialog handling, but I don't know whether that's
important.)

> And finally a question. Can't find answer in Kami docs. What loose_route()
> proc actually does? Check some parameters, rewrite other parameters? I think
> real routing is performed by R-URI manipulations and t_relay to actually
> send created message, isn't it?

Actually, it just removes the top Route header (itself) and takes the
next Route header and places it's content into $du. When calling
t_relay() after that, the request is sent on to $du (or $ru if it was
the last hop before reaching the destination).

Documentation can be found here:
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rr.html#loose-route-id

BR
Sebastian