[SR-Users] Permissions module question

Ivan Dudko ivan.dudko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:49:01 CEST 2016

Hello!

I am new to kamailio and trying to use it vanilla config.
Now main question is how to use ip based auth.
I found recent post of Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2011-December/071147.html
Here he recommends to use 'address' table from permissions module,

I try yo use advice and add this lines at config begin:
#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define DBURL "mysql://kamailio:kamailiorw@localhost/kamailio"
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_IPAUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB

Database is created and kamailio can access it.
I am add user 1000 to kamailio via kamctl and successful register it with
soft-phone.
I create trunk without registration to kamailio on asterisk server. And
trying to call from asterisk to user 1000. Call is successful. I try to
create file /etc/kamailio/permissions.deny with content 'ALL : ALL'. And
retry previous call. It still sucessful. I try to add record with asterisk
address to 'address' table with group 1. And retry previous call. It still
sucessful.

I am confused. I do not now how to disable any address for ip_auth except
if it in the
'address' table. And allow any address with if it request kamailio with
registration.

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Dudko